Wednesday, June 03, 2009

{edited with pick-tures behind!}

Had loads of fun doing art in school today!


Actually, I only painted a TINY portion but we did such crazy stuff towards the end so I'm feeling extremely HIGH now.

There was GIGANTIC spider web next to the basin, it was a web with MUMMY LONG-LEGS and LOADS and LOADS of baby spiders. DAMN GROSS.

So I decided to kill it by pouring water all over the web and even tried poking/killing the gigantic spider with the broom but to no avail. It escaped and couldn't be found ever again. At least the spider web's more or less ruined.



I better go to school early and do up more of the painting or I'd be skinned alive tomorrow. Anyway I bet my painting'll look horrid, why the hell did I draw such a complicated composition (and shitloads of human faces)???

Add that to my still-existing lethargy and extremely distracted mind...

BOOM.BOOM.POW. There goes my painting D:



Nightwish - Amaranth

This was on linette's laptop, and I'm currently addicted to it. Oasis and Adam Lambert too!



Queen - Too much love will kill you

Sorry, I know this is the 100th time I'm posting this song but Queen is just too amazing. Put their songs on repeat today!




here you go:


meet .....
BLUE BLOBBY BOBBY! Its EXPIRED BLUE PAINT Sarah found.
it was all spongy and cute so we decided to scoop 'em all out and make a sculpture haha!



our spongey and chewy icecream/blob of thing.



that's what you get when you scoop expired paint with your hands...


pardon the monstrous face lol. ADDS TO THE EFFECT HUH.



the bottom of my hands are white cause we poured alittle white paint over bobby and mixed 'em all up =D


OVERWEIGHT BOBBY.



the blob fell onto the floor....



so it formed another baby blob. Sounds like some kind of alien huh.



THAT'S MY SEXY MODEL, YO :D



HAH!


OH SYAIRAH, I STILL HAVE THE PHOTOS OF THE YEAR HAHA :D



saw this on the way out of school (yes the sky was dark by then)


the "coffin" in our school. since its round shaped I suppose we can guess who's sculpture would be sitting there! ;D





blue blobby bobby bobbing to the beat of the blues!


LOL HI SARAH.

No comments: